Collecting Personal Information
European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), customers must give consent before their data can be tracked.
- GDPR Act requires a higher standard of consent for using some types of data and broadens individuals' rights with respect to accessing and porting their data.
- Our store limits data collected according to the GDPR
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
We only share data with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above.
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We use Google Ads and Google Analytics to provide Advertising for our products and to provide data to track conversion rates. We use "Enhanced conversions" keeping your data confidential and secure using the same industry-leading standards google uses to protect their own users' data. Your data is hashed before being received by Google.
- We may only share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We only use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, tracking conversion statistics with Shopify, Google Ads and Google Analytics, and for keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
We do not sell or otherwise use any personal information.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-201-9364:
Last updated: 05/24/2022